BBN Housemate, Olamilekan Agbeleshe popularly called “Laycon” has emerged winner of the Big Brother Naija lockdown season 5 show.
Laycon emerged winner after getting the highest number of votes decided by fans of the show and Nigerians at large.
The finale show kicked off with a performance by Fireboy DML followed closely by Vee’s eviction.
Neo’s fourth-place win announcement came right after a scintillating performance by Mavin’s Rema.
In the second and first runner-up spots were Nengi and Dorathy respectively giving room for the season’s man of the moment. So, Just in case you missed the action, Hotsteppers has got you covered.
Click on the video below and have a glimpse of that Epic moment
During the show, Laycon also won other prizes from participating and winning tasks including the Johnnie Walker task .
See also: Why Laycon deserves to win.
Laycon’s other award at the BBN
- Laycon and his team members Nengi and Vee were rewarded with a trip to Johnnie Walker’s mansion in Scotland.
- Laycons victory will see him receive a cash price of 30 million naira
- 2 bedroom apartment (revolution plus),
- Dubai Trip for two (Travel Beta),
- Champions league final trip,
- One year supply of Pepsi, and branded chiller,
- OPPO Reno 3 smartphone,
- Innoson G40,
- TV and Premium fridge (Scanfrost),
- One year supply of Indomie,
- Munch it and Colgate (Tolaram group) and a Trip to Dublin (Guinness).
Laycon now joins Mercy, Miracle, Efe and Katung as housemates who have so far won the show.
Did you like this article?